Sunday 6 September 2015

Uber Cute With SpiegelMom Scraps

Hi and thanks for dropping in for my SpiegelMom Scraps post.  I have been making lots of these cute and quick cards lately as they are time saving but great for giving to friends and family at short notice when occasions pop up.

I am so loving the sweet pastel colours on this card. It is very Valentinesy. The pink, mint and white colour combo is always a winner with me.

It is a card for my daughter, one of those "just because I love you" kind of cards.



I started with an A5 plain white cardstock base (I use Gina K luxury cardstock because it is great for alcohol markers, great for spraying and inking and it has reasonable shipping rates to New Zealand) and sprayed with Heidi Swapp Color Shine sprays.

I then stamped the arrow background stamp on the top corner in pink dye ink.

I added my doily to the corner and trimmed it around the base then added part of a cut up project Life card which I rounded the corners on.
I then used some glossy accents to stick down my twin in a heart shape and trimmed it once it was dry.
The sequins were adhered using glue dots.

Thanks so much for joining me today and I really hope my card has inspired you.

SpiegelMom scraps products...

2 comments:

  1. How DID you get that heart string so perfect?!! Love this gorgeous card Lou. Utterly perfect from the sequin Queen. Mwah xxxx

    ReplyDelete