Friday 17 April 2015

Flying By With A Birthday Surprise for PCA

Hi I am here with you today to share a birthday card made for my big brother with the uber cute "Lifting Spirits" stamp set from Close To My Heart for Heather at Paper Crafter Anonymous 

I have just stamped straight onto white cardstock cut into an A5 card for this one....


I stamped the images with permanent ink and then watercoloured the images with sparkling H2Os which gives the card a lovely shimmer.

I drew in the line between the banner and the plane and also drew the grass in with a black uni pen.

I am loving this stamp set and will be sharing another card made with it next week.

Thanks loads for joining me today


Lou 

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had time to make a few cute cards! Yours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete