Sunday 8 June 2014

Bright & Funky Be Happy

Another cute and simple card for you today...


I used Unity Stamps "you + me = bliss" for the flowers and a basic grey set for the sentiment.  The flower and sentiment are stamped with SU Tangerine Tango.  the background I stamped with versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder then sponged with SU summer sun dye ink.  I added a flower brad from SU and a string of bakers twine.

I am putting this forward for the Curtain Call challenge - Something Simple

Thanks loads for visiting,
Happy scrapping :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice bright and cheery card! Love the color combo...

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...