Tuesday 25 March 2014

Art Journal Dabbles

I have been having a bit of a try with with Art journaling as I am involved in a circle swap.  I am totally loving the experience.  I am not very clever at it but it is still alot of fun and if you get a chance to be involved in a swap I say go for it :)

Here are a few of my pages I have done so far.....







Quite a few of the journals have a quote theme which has been loads of fun.  My latest one is the top one, boy was that hat hard to draw!  I have forgotten to take photos of quite a few which is a bit sad :(  At least I remembered these ones though so that is all good.

Thanks  for dropping by - I would love to know which on is your favourite so leave me a comment.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome work, yes it is fun isn't it, and a great way to experiment and learn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all. Its hard to pick a fav but if I have to it would be the fairies. Like how busy it is xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your art journals Lou. Especially the Cat in the Hat one. Love Suess! These are fab, really inspiring. I'm not good at chronicling life and I so want to for the kids sake. Great inspiration hun! Hugs, Wends xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...